MyGo Cowichan Wine Tasting Tours
Cowichan Wine Tasting Tours… Visit Amazing Wineries
The beautiful Cowichan Valley. Cowichan’s pretty towns and villages – including Chemainus, Ladysmith, Duncan, Cobble Hill and Cowichan Bay. Known as the Warmland, Cowichan is home to medal winning wines from our awesome local wineries.
Wine Tasting Tours Open all Year… Weather Permitting
We provide the best private group wine tasting tours in the Cowichan Valley. Fun, educational and tasty.
Experience the ambiance and deliciousness of every Cowichan winery.
Each winery is unique. Some are very boutique, others are opulent and expansive.
- MyGo Cheers wine tasting tours are 6 hours in time. A full day, touring the Cowichan Valley
- Typically we visit 3-4 wineries with time for a delicious lunch
- We have 2 buses. One bus is an 14 passenger and the other is an 18 passenger bus
- Both are forward-facing passenger buses, with friendly, professional drivers
- It’s an affordable way to spend a full day with friends and family, enjoying delicious local wines
- Bachelorettes welcome
- Locals and vistors from near and far love the Mygo Cheers Wine Tasting Tour
- We are willing to make any and all winery and restaurant reservations
- You choose the wineries or we can, or we can coordinate the visits together
- Sorry, the buses are not wheelchair accessible
- We pick up and drop off from Parksville to Victoria (fees for some pick up areas apply, see our Pricing page
Bring your favourite playlist and bluetooth to our stereo. Crank it up and let’s go.
Below are some of the locations that you can visit on your tour (not all on the same day!)
Click on any winery to see a tour preview for each winery
Other Tasting Options